GOLD SALMON 12000 MEGA TABS
The nutritional requirements of physically active people are much higher, both in terms of the quality and quantity of consumed food, compared to those not involved in any physical activity. The fundamental problem that makes it harder to meet these requirements is the use of low-quality sources of protein, especially relying, to a large extent, on those of plant origin. It is known that proteins of animal origin are the most valuable in the context of amino acid composition and biological value (BV). Physically active people should base their diet on these proteins.
Gold Salmon 12000 Amino Mega Tabs® is the highest quality North Atlantic salmon protein hydrolysate (SPH, ProGo™), providing instantly absorbable amino acids with an optimum profile. By creating this unique amino acid product, experts from Olimp Sport Nutrition® dealing with advanced nutrition of athletes overcame the limitations imposed on consumers by-products based on whey protein and its hydrolysate.
The most significant differentiators of Gold Salmon 12000 Amino Mega Tabs®, which give it an advantage over other amino acid products, are:
1) it contains extremely high hydrolyzed North Atlantic salmon proteins (ProGo™), resulting in its instant absorption and maximum limitation of the protein’s allergenic effect,
Allergic reactions are usually caused by proteins with a weight of 10 kDa or more. Research shows that the largest proteins in ProGo™ do not exceed 6.4 kDa. This is the reason why this hydrolysate is classified as hypoallergenic, which means that there is little risk of it causing any hyperresponsiveness of the immune system.
ProGo™ is characterized by instant absorption due to the unique degree of hydrolysis (50% of peptides have a molar mass of less than 1000 Da and the weight of 99% of peptides does not exceed 3000 Da). Thanks to such a product development ideology, the bioavailability of nitrogen in the amino acids are higher by 79 %, 74% and 20% compared to, respectively, whey protein isolate (WPI), low (WPH-Low) and high hydrolysate of whey protein (WPH-High) (Fig. 1). Furthermore, as shown in Fig. 2., the absorption of nitrogen is much more effective and lasts longer than in the case of other comparable protein sources. Thanks to these muscles are saturated with amino acids much more fully.
Fig. 1. The bioavailability of nitrogen from amino acids of different protein sources.
Fig. 2. The effectiveness of cumulation/assimilation of nitrogen from amino acids of different protein sources as a function of digestion time.
2) has a high content of exogenous amino acids (EAA), including BCAA,
3) has a unique amino acid profile, with a particularly high content of L-arginine (Arg) and L-proline (Pro), respectively 3 and 6 times higher compared to whey protein hydrolysate (WPH),
– L-arginine (Arg). The content is 3 times higher than in whey proteins. Although L-arginine is a relatively exogenous amino acid, its internal biosynthesis is not able to compensate for its insufficient supply from food in states of increased demand (i,ii), such as increased physical activity or damage of the body caused by disease or injury.
It has been proven that L-arginine: increases the synthesis of growth factors (polyamines) participating in the growth of tissue, and, as proven by clinical research, promotes protein synthesis in the body. Together with glycine and L-methionine, it is also involved in the synthesis of creatine. In scientific literature, we can find reports on the impact of Arg on the increase of secretion of the growth hormone (clinical tests on healthy men; iii)
– L-proline (Pro). The content is approximately 6 times higher than in whey proteins. The most important, from the point of view of using this amino acid in bodybuilding and sports, is undoubtedly the ability of Pro to regulate mTOR kinase activity (iv ), which integrates many important signaling pathways initiated by important factors, such as insulin or insulin-like growth factors (IGF I and IGF II; v, vi, ) Other studies (vii) show that the increase in proline content in the diet by 2.1% results in an intensification of daily body weight gain from 342 to 411 g/day, which is 20 %! The reason for such a substantial change was the increased retention of nitrogen in the cells caused by Pro – from 1.27 to 1.53 g/kg of body weight.
4) research shows that ProGo™, administered for 42 days at a dose of 16g/day, causes an increase in the level of hemoglobin by 14.9% and reduces the BMI by 5.9% (viii), thus it has an important role in the prevention of obesity and anemia,
5) ProGo™ has been produced in a way to reduce the fish smell to a minimum,
Gold Salmon 12000 Amino Mega Tabs® meets the highest standards for high protein and amino acid products administered in the form of tablets:
– a very high dose (1500 mg) of instantly absorbable amino acids in one Mega Tabs® tablet. Ultra concentration – 88% of the mass of the whole tablet,
– contains a complete profile of proteinogenic amino acids with a significant proportion of exogenous amino acids (EAA), including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), characterized by a strong anabolic and anti-catabolic effect
– minimal fat content (less than 0.1 g) per recommended portion,
i Castillo L, Chapman TE, Sanchez M, et al. Plasma arginine and citrulline kinetics in adults given adequate and arginine-free diets. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1993;90:7749-7753
ii Castillo L, Ajami A, Branch S, et al. Plasma arginine kinetics in adult man: response to an arginine-free diet. Metabolism. 1994;43:114-122
iii Besset A, Bonardet A, Randouin G, Descamps B, Passouant P. Increase in Steep related GH and Prl secretion after chronic arginine aspartate administration in Man. Acta Endocrinologica. 99(1): 18-23, 1982
iv van Meijl LE, Popeijus HE, Mensink RP (2010) Amino acids stimulate Akt phosphorylation and reduce IL-8 production and NF-kappaB activity in HepG2 liver cells. Mol Nutr Food Res
v Hay, N, Sonenberg, N. (2004) Upstream and downstream of mTOR. „Genes Dev”. 18. 16, ss. 1926-1945.
vi Beevers, C, Li, F, Liu, L, Huang, S. (2006) Curcumin inhibits the mammalian target of rapamycin-mediated signaling pathways in cancer cells. „Int J Cancer”. 119. 4, ss. 757-764.
vii Kirchgessner M, Fickler J, Roth FX (1995) Effect of dietary proline supply on N-balance of piglets. 3. Communication on the importance of nonessential amino acids for protein retention. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr 73:57–65
viii Bomi F, Vekariya S, Dhruv S (2015) A Placebo-Controlled Study of the Impact of Dietary Salmon Protein Hydrolysate Supplementation in Increasing Ferritin and Hemoglobin Levels in Iron-Deficient Anemic Subjects. J Nutr Food Sci 5: 379. DOI:10.4172/2155-9600.1000379
There are no reviews yet.